The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) is open to comments and remarks on its dedicated channels. We will consider your inputs as essential reference points in our discussions on developing and improving our services.
The Ministry has the absolute right to prevent the posting of any comment that could:
- Form a security threat.
- Include inappropriate language.
- Violate the privacy of or offend others.
- Violate local codes
- Be inappropriate, obscene or defamatory.
- Include unwanted or promotional messages.
- Be interpreted as discriminating or harmful to any part of the society in terms of race, colour, nationality, religion or status, etc...
- Include group or political discussions.
- Infringe on intellectual property rights.