A prominent milestone in bilateral relations has been the establishment of the UAE-Kuwait Joint Higher Committee of cooperation to develop relations and cooperation between the two countries. The Committee’s agreement was signed in Kuwait City in 2007, and its first session was held in the capital Abu Dhabi in 2008. The focus on cultural cooperation came in the third session of the committee, and included an executive program for cooperation in the field of libraries, culture and arts between the Department of Culture and Tourism - Abu Dhabi and the National Council for Culture, Arts and Literature (NCCAL) in the State of Kuwait, from 2014 to 2017.
- Opening of the Abdullah Al-Salem Cultural Center in Kuwait: Her Excellency Noura Al Kaabi, Minister of Culture and Knowledge Development, attended the opening activities of the Sheikh Abdullah Al-Salem Cultural Centre in Kuwait on February 6, 2018.
- ‘The Splendid Archaeology of Kuwait’ Exhibition: Opening of ‘The Splendid Archaeology of Kuwait’ Exhibition at Sharjah Archaeology Museum in cooperation with the National Council for Culture, Arts and Literature (NCCAL) in Kuwait and under the supervision of the Sharjah Museums Authority. Which included a rare group of artifacts discovered in a number of archaeological areas in Kuwait, dating back to the period between the 6th century B.C. until the end of the 1st century C.E.
- Kuwait Alsalam – Emarat Al Wafa: The activities of the ‘Kuwait Alsalam – Emarat Al Wafa’ Festival on January 15, 2015, which was sponsored and organized by the Dubai Culture & Arts Authority, in cooperation with the Consulate General of the State of Kuwait in Dubai. Based on the spirit of strong brotherly relations between both countries and their cultural extension.
- UAE Cultural Day: The United Arab Emirates, as being the guest of honor in Al Qurain Cultural Festival, participated in the Festival's 16th cycle. 25.12.2009
- UAE Cultural Day in Kuwait: In partnership with the Ministry of Culture and Knowledge Development in the UAE and Sheikh Mohamed Bin Khaled Al Nahyan Center, Kalimat Forum for Culture and Creativity in the State of Kuwait organized the UAE cultural Day at Kuwait National Library Theater on 25 February 2020.
- A gesture embodies the depth of the relationship: In a gesture that embodies the depth of the relationship between both countries, the tweet of the first UAE space astronaut Hazaa Al Mansouri, in which he congratulated Kuwait on its National Day, by posting picture of Kuwait from space which he had taken during his mission on the International Space Station, in September 2019. Al Mansouri said "I congratulate the bothers in the State of Kuwait, both the leadership and the people, on the occasion of Kuwait's 59th National Day, and appeal to the Almighty God to continue the blessing of goodness, security and peace for the beloved Kuwait.