Visa application for holders of diplomatic, special and United Nations passports:
The required documents:
- A letter from the official employer addressed to the UAE embassy in the State of Kuwait.
- Fill out the visa application form for each individual, clearly and completely.
- Attach a white background photo.
- A copy of the passport must be attached, clear, colored and legible, with a copy of the outer cover of the passport attached. The passport’s validity must be more than 6 months.
- Attach a copy of a valid residence permit or a copy of the civil ID.
- If the fee is imposed, it will be 20 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Special notes when placing an order:
- Complete all data in the application.
- It is desirable that the data be printed as much as possible.
- Ensure that a sufficient period is given for the issuance of the visa (not less than 7 days).
Visa application for holders of regular passports:
The electronic system for providing visas to residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries and their companions from the assistance groups has been activated and operated before their travel to the United Arab Emirates, especially users of Dubai International Airports, by entering the following link: www.amer.gdrfad.gov.ae and you can inquire about Way:
Telephone of the Consular Section: 0096522528544