UAE Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates to the State of Kuwait : H.E. Dr. Matar Hamed Hlais AlMkasafa Al Neyadi
Contact The Ambassador
• Name: HE Dr. Matar Hamed Hlais Matar Al Neyadi
• Date of birth: 10/11/1967
• Place of birth: Al Ain
• Academic qualification: PhD in public international law - University of Edinburgh - United Kingdom - 1997
• Languages: Arabic, English
• Rapporteur of the Permanent Borders Committee from 2005 to 2009.
• General Secretary of the Borders Affairs from 2009 to 2011.
• Chairman of the Gulf Cooperation Council Interconnection Authority (GCCIA) from 2014 to 2017.
• Board Member of the Arab Petroleum Investment Corporation (APICORP) from 2012 to May 2020.
• Advisory Board Member of the College of Sharia and Law at the United Arab Emirates University from 2016 to December 2020.
• Vice President of the World Energy Council for the Middle East and Gulf States from November 2015 to October 2017.
• Undersecretary of the Ministry of Energy and Industry from 2012 to May 2020.
• His last position: Undersecretary of the Ministry of Energy and Industry.