Citizens of the United Arab Emirates, are not required to take visa to enter Kingdom of Bahrain, but the rest of visitors to the Kingdom of other nationalities must obtain a visa to enter.
In order to ensure a respectable representation of the country abroad that befit United Arab Emirates nationals and to maintain a pleasant stay in the Kingdom of Bahrain, the embassy provides you some advice and guidance:
The Kingdom of Bahrain has many historical, cultural, and tourist attractions and shopping malls for more information you can visit http://www.culture.gov.bh/ar/#
There are a group of government and private hospitals that provide medical services:
1. Salmaniya Medical Complex999 / 0097317284090/ 0097317284080.
2. Military hospital(BDF): 00973177669800
3. -King Hamad University Hospital00973177444444
The most important universities in the Kingdom of Bahrain and accredited by the Ministry of Education in the UAE:
1. University of Bahrain: https://www.agu.edu.bh/en/Pages/default.aspx
2. Arabian Gulf University: https://www.agu.edu.bh/en/Pages/default.aspx
3. royal College of Surgeons in Ireland: https://www.rcsi.com/bahrain/