Consul General of the United Arab Emirates in Houston: HE Eng. Saeed Mubarak Mohamed Khamis AlMuhairy
Contact The Ambassador
- HE Eng. Saeed Al Muhairy, Consul General of the United Arab Emirates in Houston took office at the Consulate General in Houston in November 2016. Prior to the said assignment, he has presided the Consular Section in the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Washington DC.
- Mr. Al Muhairy has great working experience in the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates. He has played a key role as the Deputy Project and Building Management Manager/ Consultant.
- His Excellency has previously worked for United Arab Emirates Embassy in Berlin as a Resident Engineer and Head of the Technical Department.
- Al Muhairy graduated from United Arab Emirates University, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, and was granted the Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Throughout his career, he has been granted many awards in Engineering, Project and Building Management, and Diplomacy.