Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates to the Hellenic Republic: HE. Sulaiman Humad Salem ALMazroui
Contact The Ambassador
Date of birth: 28/2/1954 Place of birth: Dubai
Marital Status: Married Number of children: 5
Qualification: Master of Business Administration
Languages: Arabic, English
• Held the position of General Manager of Corporate Communications Group at Emirates NBD from 1988 to 2010.
• Held the position of President of the Dubai Transport Corporation from 1994 to 2000
• Held the position of Executive Director and General Coordinator of the Emirates International Forum from 1993 to 2002.
• Held the position of Chairman of the Media Committee for UAE Banks and the Central Bank during the International Monetary Fund meeting in Dubai in 2003.
• Served as a member of the Board of Directors of the International Network from 1995 to 2010.
• Held the position of CEO of the Financial Ambition Program for Small National Companies from 1998 to 2010.
• Served as a member of the Board of Directors of Emirates Islamic Bank from 2005 to 2010.
• Member of the Dubai World Board of Directors from 2006 to 2009
• Served as a member of the Board of Directors of the Legal Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) from 2006 until now.
• Served as a member of the Board of Directors of the Union of Arab Banks, representing UAE banks from 2007 to 2010.
• Held the position of a founding member of the Banking Business Group from 2009 to 2010
• Held the position of Head of the Bankers Business Group in Dubai in 2011.
• Served as a member of the Steering Committee for the Global Compact Network in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries.
• Served as the Secretary General of the Arab Centre for Communications and International Relations (Arab Businessmen Forum)
• Was appointed as the UAE ambassador to Brussels in 2011
• Was appointed as non-resident ambassador of UAE to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in 2012
• Was appointed as the UAE ambassador to London in 2016
• Was appointed as non-resident ambassador of the UAE to Iceland in 2017
• Transferred to the General Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 2019.