The United Arab Emirates Embassy to the People's Republic of China
- The diplomatic relations between the United Arab Emirates and the People's Republic of China were established at the ambassadorial level on the 4th November in 1984.
- The UAE embassy in Beijing was opened on the 19th of March in 1987 at the level of charge airfares, who was then counselor: Ibrahim Hassan Saif. This kind of relationship is based on friendship, cooperation and mutual benefits, and is led by the spirit of consultation in regional and international issues of common concern.
- In May of the year 1991, His Excellency / Ismail Obaid Yousef Al Ali was appointed as the first ambassador of the United Arab Emirates in Beijing and he held this position until October 16th, 1999.
- The second ambassador was his Excellency/ Juma Rashed Jassim until 2004 and the third ambassador was his Excellency / Mohammed Rashed AlBoot until 2010.
- The embassy has maintained this Level of representation until the appointment of His Excellency Ambassador/ Omar Ahmad Adi AlBitar.
About The Embassy
His Excellency H.E. Hussain bin Ibrahim Al Hammadi
Villa 10-04, Liangmaqiao Diplomatic Residence Compound, Chaoyang District, Beijing, the People’s Republic of China
Saturday and Sunday