At Abu Dhabi Airport, there are no fees incurred. At Dubai Airport, members of diplomatic missions accredited to the UAE who are holding Diplomatic, Consular or Special Identity Cards issued by MOFA will be exempted from the renewal fees. As for non-diplomats who are sponsored by foreign missions and hold residence visas, the permit is issued for a period of one year, in consideration of AED3020 upon issuance.
7-15 Working Days
- A personal photograph (passport size 6*4) with white background
- A colour copy of the passport
- A copy of the ID card issued by MoFA or a colour copy of the residence visa
- A colour copy of the passport’s unified number page (for UAE nationals and GCC citizens), if any
- The applicant must fill in and sign the information form for security clearance
- For Abu Dhabi International Airport, fill in the information form for a Permanent Airport Entry Permit or Temporary Airport Entry Permit
- For Dubai International Airport, the applicant must fill in and sign the information form for security clearance and provide a colour copy of the old permit, if applying for renewal
Service Application Channels
Service Delivery Channels
Sustainable Development Goals
Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
Terms and Conditions
- For the renewal of permanent permits, old permits must be returned upon delivery of new permits.
- Temporary permits must be returned on expiry. This service is restricted to foreign missions, and international organizations accredited to the UAE.