Except students who have to contact his university to return to China, all UAE citizens can travel to China.
UAE citizens do not need to apply for a visa and can stay in China for 30 days.
If you fly directly from the UAE to China, you must apply for a health certificate from the Chinese Embassy in Abu Dhabi. PCR and IGM tests must be carried out in two different institutions 14 days and 48 hours in advance. At the same time, you must be isolated at home 14 days in advance. If all the results are negative, send all test reports, passports, copies of air tickets and self-isolation obligations to the designated website, and then someone will review these materials and give a health certificate.
The embassy reviews the application and provides travel approval
After arriving in China, you must directly undergo mandatory testing in the area designated by the Chinese authorities, as well as a 14-day + 7-day quarantine observation.
For foreigners residing in the People's Republic of China, as follows:
* Contact the airlines in the United Arab Emirates ( Emirates Airlines, Etihad Airways) to obtain a visa
* Contacting the hotel in which the applicant will be staying in the United Arab Emirates to obtain a visa
* Contact the travel agencies in the United Arab Emirates to obtain
* Contacting the company which invites the applicant in the United Arab Emirates to obtain a visa
* The Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Beijing does not issue the visa for the foreign ordinary passport holders residing in China.
For diplomatic passports holders, service passports or other special passports which requires the applicant must submit the application through the Embassy require the following
* An official letter from the Embassy including the date of departure, period and the reason for the visit
* Visa application form with the address and phone number of the staying place in the United Arab Emirates
* Number (2) photos (2 inches)
* Passport (cannot expire in less than six months)
* Free of charge (it takes time to get the visa, at least two weeks)
1. In the first stage, submit the papers to the authentication office belonging to the Ministry of Justice specially for the city in which the applicant is located for translation into Arabic or English and authentication.
2. Refer the certified papers to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China in Beijing
3. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the PRC certifies the documents and then sends them to the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Beijing
4. The Embassy of the United Arab Emirates certifies the documents and then returns them to the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Beijing