Establishing webpage on Twitter, MoFAIC aims at reaching out to the largest number of Users. It also opens the contact channels between the MoFAIC and its targeted audience both inside and outside the UAE.
MoFAIC welcomes all posts by the audience, and considers this a significant factor for developing its services. The MoFAIC would be pleased to receive your feedback and comments through social media (twitter webpage).
The MoFAIC adopts the following terms and conditions for posting on its twitter webpage:
The posted comment shall not:
- Constitute a threat to the national security and social peace.
- Violate any religion, faith or ideologies.
- Infringe others privacy or be abusive to them.
- Breach the laws and violate recognized public rules and norms
- The post shall be written in appropriate language.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation considers any violation of such terms and conditions shall constitute a ground for blocking any comments or opinions on its webpage. The website team will review all comments on its site. Any comment or addition, which does not meet the posting terms and conditions, will be blocked.
These terms and conditions are subject to the electronic participation guidelines issued by the Federal Electronic Government.