MoFAIC is keen on facilitating access to information and services via this Site. The Site contains a number of features that will help Users access the information or services smoothly and quickly.
Zoom in Screen
If you find it difficult to read the text and display images, you can use the Zoom option to make the webpage larger. You can change the webpage size by selecting 'View' menu, select Zoom and then adjust the page size according to your need.
Change Text Size
If you have trouble reading the text on a computer screen, you can increase or decrease your font size by pressing the (A +) or (A-) icon at the top left of the webpage. You can also change the font size through the web browser as follows
Internet Explorer: Select 'View' from the menu, and then select the appropriate size.
Firefox: select 'View' from the menu, and then select increase or decrease the font size. You can also press ' Ctrl ' and ' + ' to increase the font size, 'Ctrl' and ' -' to decrease the font size. 'Ctrl ' and ' 0' to reset to default size
Chrome: From the main menu select Zoom, and then adjust the font size. You can also press on the ' Ctrl ' and ' + ' keys to increase the font size, 'Ctrl' and ' -' to decrease the font size. 'Ctrl ' and ' 0' to reset to default size.
Opera: To change both font and graphics sizes, use the '+ ' and ' -' on the numeric keypad. The page size will be changed by 10% each time.
Safari: Click on 'View' from the menu. Then click on 'Make Text Bigger' or 'Make Text Smaller' to change the font size. You can also use the keyboard shortcuts: To change the text size you can also press the ' the Apple ' and ' + ' to enlarge the font size, or ' the Apple ' and ' -' to reduce the font size.
Alternative Texts for Images
Each image posted on the MoFAIC Site is tagged with an appropriate description. To read the description text, locate the mouse cursor over the image.
If you find it difficult to read the text with some of the background color combinations, such as white text on a black background, you can easily change the background colors in your browser.
· Select the 'Tools' menu by using the mouse or pressing on the 'Alt' + 'T' keys.
· Then select 'Internet Options' by using the mouse or pressing on the 'O' key.
· Select the 'Accessibility' button by using the mouse or pressing on the 'Alt' + 'E' keys.
· When the 'Accessibility' window is displayed, select the box next to 'Ignore colors specified on the web page' by using the mouse or pressing on the 'Alt' + 'C' keys.
· Click on the 'OK' button by using the mouse or pressing the 'Enter' key, which will take you back to the 'Internet Options' window.
· The Site will now use the same color scheme as on your own computer.
· Click on the 'Tools' menu or press 'Alt' + 'T' keys, then click on 'Options' or press the 'O' key to display the 'Options' window.
· Click on 'Fonts and Colors' or press the 'F' key to display the 'Fonts and Colors' window and then set 'Firefox' to use your computer's color scheme.
· Click on the 'Use system colors' box or press 'Tab' and the 'Spacebar' keys to get to the box.