Legalization of Documents
The Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Australia legalizes documents from the following countries:
- Solomon Islands
- Independent State of Samoa
Applicants who send documents for legalization listed under "A" should fulfill & include the following:
- Authenticate the document/s from the Department / Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade of the above mentioned countries.
- Please note that , if there are more than one document in a bundle, we charge you on a separate basis, AU$60.00 per each one according the total number of the documents in the bundle.
- A fee to be paid according to the type of the documents listed below by an Australian Money Order or Bank Cheque if it is from Australia and a Bank Draft from outside Australia.
- A covering letter which includes: the full name of the sender, the document's name holder if it is different than the sender's name, full physical address, e-mail address & day phone number. Please note that failure of including a covering letter might lead to the rejection of the legalization of the document/s.
- A pre-paid self addressed return envelope. If the return envelope is by courier, please send of filled and signed consignment note with the document/s.
- The process of legalization takes from three to five working days after the receipt of the document/s.
List of the documents (A):
|Name of Document||Fee in $ AUD|
|Special or General Power of Attorney which includes: (new Licence, appointment of Director, Opening of new branch, management of shares || $800.00|
|Commercial Licence|| $800.00|
|Copy of legalized Commercial Power of Attorney|| $800.00|
|Copy of legalized power of Attorney|| $800.00|
|Cancellation of a commercial Power of Attorney|| $800.00|
|Board Resolution / Minutes of meeting|| $800.00|
|Company's Establishment Contract|| $800.00|
|Commercial Registration / Incorporation of a Company|| $800.00|
|Registration of a new Product|| $800.00|
|Copy of Company's Annual Financial Budget||$800.00|
|Commercial Power of Attorney to sell a product in UAE||$800.00|
|Capital Shares adjustment||$800.00|
|Introduction of a new partnership||$800.00|
|Revocation of partnership||$800.00|
|Projects accomplished each one separately||$800.00|
|Certificate of Undertaking for opening a new company branch||$800.00|
|Certificate of membership in Chamber of Commerce||$800.00|
|Copy of Commercial Licence||$800.00|
|Closure of a company||$800.00|
|Cancellation of commercial Licences||$800.00|
|Other commercial documents||$800.00|
|Deed of Assignment||$800.00|
|Certificate of Registration of Medicine / Product||$800.00|
Fee in AU$
|-Change of Name of a Company||$800.00|
|-Company Constitution/Financial report/Extract/Details||$800.00|
|-Specimen of Directors||$60.00|
|- Pharmaceutical Certificates||$60.00|
|- Memorandum of Articles||$800.00|
|-Certificate of Price/ Free Sale/Export||$60.00|
|- Certificate of Specification||$60.00|
|-Notification of a Change of Address of a Company||$60.00|
|- Certificate of Declaration of a Product/Composition||$60.00|
|- Special & General Power of Attorney/Judicial Decision||$60.00|
|- Birth/Death/Marriage/Divorce Certificate||$60.00|
|- Qualification Certificate/ Academic Transcript||$60.00|
|-Finger Print Certificate / Copy of Passport||$60.00|
|- Certificate to Whom it May Concern||$60.00|
|-Employment Contract / Reference Letter||$60.00|
|-Medical Report / Driving Aircraft License/Resume||$60.00|
List of the documents (B):
Legalization of Commercial Invoices and related documents to the exportation of goods to the UAE.
Australian exportation documents should be stamped from the local Australian chamber of commerce and industry or the Australia - Arab Chamber of Commerce in one of the capital cities of the Australian States in Australia.
All documents (listed in "B") from the other five South Pacific countries mentioned above should be stamped from their Ministries of Foreign Affairs not chamber of Commerce.
Please note that:
· If the goods are not of Australian Origin but the exporter is Australian company, it has to include a certified declaration of origin (not an Australian Certificate of Origin). .
· The process of legalization takes at least three to five working days.
· Include a pre-paid self-addressed return envelope.
Calculation of Commercial Invoice fee:
The fee of the commercial invoice depends on its total value. For example, if the total value of the invoice is in US Dollars, multiply it by 4.00 and if it is in Australian Dollars multiply it by 5.00 in order to convert it to UAE currency and then find out the exact fee in Australian Dollars from the following table. This applies only to the commercial invoice which its total value is up to two millions UAE Dirhams. If the total value exceeds 2 millions UAE Dirhams, please contact one of the officers in the Consular Section to calculate for you the exact fee.
|No.||Value of the Invoice |
in UAE Currency
|||Fee in |
|Fee in |
The fee for additional copies of the same commercial invoice is AU$ 90.00 per each copy.
Other Documents related to the exportation of goods
|Documents||Fees in AU$|
|Certificate of Origin||$60.00|
|Certificate of Analysis||$60.00|
|Certificate of Condition||$60.00|
|Bill of Lading/Airway Bill||$60.00|
Procedures of verification of UAE Driving Licence:
- Fill and sign the attached form. Please type your details in the form.
- A fee for the amount of AU$90 by Money Order payable to the Embassy of UAE. (Please note that the AU$90.00 which you are going to send as a fee is non-refundable if the concerned authority in the UAE Couldn't verify for the Embassy the details and authenticity of your UAE Driving Licence for any reason).
- A self-addressed pre-paid return ( Express Post, registered envelope.)
- Clear and colored copies of your UAE Driving Licence, passport, UAE residence visa/s, letter of request addressed to the Embassy of UAE, Att. Consular Section (please type it) and any other relevant copies which support your request.
- The process of verification for the UAE Driving Licence may take up to three months or more.
Please post the above mentioned requirements to the following address and send your request by e-mail to obtain a copy of the form.
Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Canberra
Att. Consular Section
12 Bulwarra close
O'malley - Canberra
ACT 2606, Australia
Phone: 61-2-6286 8802
CONSULATE-GENERAL OF UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (VIC)
Consulate General of the UAE - Victoria:
Level 19, 180 Londsdale Street
Melbourne Vic 3000
PO Box 635, Collins Street , Melbourne Vic 8007
Tel: (03) 9622 2000