Follow Us


UAE Driving License Exchange

To submit an online application for a "To whom it may concern” certificate-license Data verification letter. Please follow the following steps:

  1. Visit the link:

  2. Sign in with a username and password.

  3. Choose Smart Services from the page header

  4. From the E-Services menu, choose the service from the driving licensing tab that falls under the traffic services.

  5. You can submit a new request by clicking on the “New Request” button. The list of previously submitted requests is displayed and can be downloaded. 

  6. Select purpose use and address to then click on the next button.

  7. The total fees for issuing certificates will be displayed, click on Next to go to the payment screen.

  8. After the payment is completed, users can download and print the certificate.

UK entry requirements for UAE nationals

You can get an Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW) instead of a visa if you are a national of Kuwait, Oman, Qatar or the United Arab Emirates. You must pay £30 for an EVW.

An EVW lets you visit the UK for up to 6 months for tourism, business, study or medical treatment. If you’re visiting for another reason, check if you need a visa instead.

You must apply between 3 months and 48 hours before you travel.

To apply you need:

  • your current passport
  • an address in the UK where you will stay
  • details of your journey, including departure and arrival dates and times

EVW application link:

If you want to study in the UK

Your course length, type and place of study affect which visa you can apply for.

A Standard Visitor Visa lets you do a short course of study that lasts no longer than 6 months.

A Short-term Study Visa lets you come to the UK to study an English language course that is over 6 months and up to 11 months.

A Student Visa is usually for a longer course. You must be sponsored by a licensed college or university and have a confirmed place. You may be able to do some work on this visa.

A Child Student visa is for 4 to 17 year olds who want to study at an independent school. If you are 16 or over, you can do some work on this visa.

If you want to work or invest in the UK

You can work in the UK on a short or long-term basis with a Work Visa. There are many types of Work Visa.

The visa you need depends upon:

  • Your skills and qualifications.
  • If you have a job offer and sponsorship.
  • If you want to bring your family with you.
  • What you’ll be doing - for example sporting, charitable or religious work.

You can also invest money in the UK with an Investor Visa. You can set up a business with a Start-up Visa or an Innovator Visa.

If you want to join family in the UK

If you’re a spouse, partner or family member of someone who has British citizenship or settlement in the UK, you can apply for a Family Visa to join them. They may need to show that they can support you financially.

You may be able to apply for indefinite leave to remain (ILR) after a set amount of time living in the UK.

If your family member is in the UK on a visa

You may be able to apply for a visa to join a family member who’s in the UK on a visa. They must be either:

  • your spouse or partner
  • your parent if you’re 18 or under

Check what visa you’ll need to join them on the UK government website:


This link will direct you to an external website that may have different content and privacy policies from