Her Excellency Hend Al Otaiba
Contact The Ambassador
- On July 7, 2021, Her Excellency Hend Al Otaiba was named the UAE Ambassador to France.
- Previously, Al Otaiba led the UAE Foreign Ministry’s (MOFA) Strategic Communications Department, where she was responsible for representing the country’s foreign policies, serving as the principal point of contact for international media, and overseeing the communications efforts of the UAE’s diplomatic missions.
- Al Otaiba joined MOFA in April 2017 as an advisor to the Foreign Minister.
- She was appointed to establish and head the Strategic Communications Department in 2019.
- Previously, Al Otaiba served as Director of Communications at Abu Dhabi Media, following a period managing cultural programs at the Abu Dhabi Tourism and Culture Authority, during which she worked on the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- Al Otaiba received her Master’s degrees from the Paris Sorbonne Abu Dhabi and the UAE National Defense College.