Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United Arab Emirates to the Kingdom of Sweden H.E. Mohammed bin Maktoum Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Contact The Ambassador
- H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum was appointed as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Kingdom of Sweden and presented His Credentials to His Majesty King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden on September 19th, 2019.
- Prior to his appointment to the Kingdom of Sweden, he was the Director of the European Affairs Department at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates.
- From 2010 to 2016, he served as Deputy Head of Mission and Head of the Economics Department at the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in London.
- His Excellency completed his Master’s Degree in International Studies from the University of Exeter in the United Kingdom.
- He also obtained a Master’s Degree in Strategic Security Studies from the National Defense College of the United Arab Emirates.