Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Russian Federation: His Excellency Dr. Mohammed Ahmed Sultan Essa Al Jaber
Contact The Ambassador
• H.E. holds a Master of Science degree in Management, University of South Wales, UK 2014 (Masters in English).
• PhD in Economics, National University of Uzbekistan 2011 (PhD in Russian).
• Masters of Management, National University of Uzbekistan 2007 (Masters in Russian).
• Bachelor of International Relations.
• As the country's ambassador to the Republic of Kazakhstan and non-resident ambassador to the Republic of Tajikistan from 2017 to 2020
• Director of the private office of His Highness Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan - the Republic of Uzbekistan - Tashkent from 2006 to the beginning of 2012
• Member of the committee establishing the Gulf Police Service and a member of the UAE Ministry of Interior team In charge of following up the agreement between the United Arab Emirates and the Russian Federation, and a member of the UAE Ministry of Interior team in charge of following up the agreement between the United Arab Emirates and the Republic of Belarus
• CEO of the Friends of the Environment Association - Abu Dhabi and the General Secretariat of His Highness the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior and the advisor to the Gulf Police Authority - Abu Dhabi.
• His Excellency Dr. Muhammad Ahmad Al-Jaber is fluent in Russian and English.